High Court ( HC ) of Gujarat Recruitment for Dy. Section Officer 2017
Free Rojgar Samachar Alert Announced that High Court – HC of Gujarat published an official notification for Recruitment of Dy. Section Officer 46 posts. Eligible candidates can apply for Dy. Section Officer recruitment. You can view more details about this recruitment including Total posts, name of post, Educational qualification for posts, Age limit for posts, Selection process for posts, How to apply for posts etc…
The High Court of Gujarat invites ‘On-line Recruitment Applications’, from eligible candidates for filling up 46 Posts of Deputy Section Officer, in the Pay Matrix of 39,900- 1,26,600 (Pre-revised Pay Scale of 9300- 34800/- with Grade Pay of 4400/-), on the establishment of the High Court of Gujarat, by Direct Recruitment.
Total Vacancies: 46
ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA: [as on the Last Date for submitting Online Application i.e. 30/09/2017] :
- Essential Educational Qualification :
- Graduate from recognized University.
- 10th or 12th Standard Examination Passed with English as one of the Subject.
- Computer : A Candidate must possess besides the prescribed qualifications:
- CCC / CCC+ level Certificate, or;
- Should have Degree/Diploma from any recognized University/ Educational Institution with computer as one of the Subjects,
- Should have passed SSC or HSC examination from recognized School Board with Computer as one of the Subjects, or Courses prescribed by the Government.
- Age Limit :
- A Candidate applying to the said posts, shall not be less than 18 years and not more than 35 years of age, as on the last date of submitting Online Application i.e. on 30/09/2017.
- Employees working in the Subordinate Courts or any other High Court shall be allowed on a uniform basis, relaxation of a maximum period of 5 years or to the extent of equal number of years for which service has been put in by him/her, whichever is less, in the upper age limit.
- Relaxation of 5 years in upper age limit shall be admissible to the candidates belonging to the Scheduled Tribes, Socially and Educationally Backward Classes, Differently Abled Person (PH) and Ex-Servicemen.
ADVERTISEMENT NO. RC/B/1304/2017
Closing date for submission of On-line Application: 30/09/2017 (23:59 hours)
TENTATIVE SCHEDULE Elimination Test: 03/12/2017
TENTATIVE SCHEDULE Main Written Examination: February/March 2018
Apply Online: Click Here
View / Download Full Official notification: Click Here
For more Government Job Notification and Government Job Updates And Study Materials stay connected with Free Rojgar Samachar Alert website.