DGVCL 31 Vidyut Sahayak Junior Assistant Post Recruitment 2016
Free Rojgar Samachar Alert has announced that Dakshin Gujarat Vij Company Limited (DGVCL) has published a Recruitment Notification for 31 Vidyut Sahayak Junior Assistant Post 2016. Other details like age limit, educational qualification, selection process, application fee and how to apply information given below.
- Vidyut Sahayak (Jr. Assistant)
View / Download Full Notification: Click Here
Apply Online: Click Here
Last Date: 14-05-2014
- 60% in final year of graduation for General Category (UR)/PH candidates.
- 55% in final year of graduation for SC, ST and SEBC candidates.
Age limit: Maximum 30 years as on 21-04-2016
Salary : Fixed Salary for 1st year – Rs. 7,800/-p.m., 2nd year – Rs. 8,250/-p.m. & 3rd year Rs. 9,300/-p.m., No other allowance or benefits would be admissible except coverage under Personal Accident Policy etc.
Selection process: Selection will be based on written test.
type questions. The focus areas of assessment will be:
- Mathematical ability: Higher Secondary General stream level – 25% weight-age
- English Language ability: Grammatical, spelling, sentence construction etc. – 25% weight age.
- Computer Knowledge: MS Office Suite, particularly MS Word, Excel & Power Point -30% weightage.
- General knowledge: Graduation level – 20% weight-age.
Application Fee: Those who are applying under UR/SEBC/PH category have to pay Non refundable Application fee of Rs. 500/- and those who are applying under SC/ST category have to pay non refundable Application fee of Rs. 250/- in any branch of State Bank of India in to ‘ Power Jyoti ‘ Account No: 33265984351.
Bank Charges applicable if any should be paid by the applicant to the Bank over and above the application Fee. Candidates have to submit Fee Challan for the fees paid with application. The triplicate challan for payment of application fee is to be downloaded from our website. Application fee once paid will not be refundable in any circumstances.
How to Apply: Interested candidates can apply online through website www.dgvcl.com and send the print out of application along with below-mentioned documents, super-scribing the envelope with “Application for the post of Vidyut Sahayak (Junior Assistant) & Registration No: ” . The envelope should be posted to given below address by RPAD or Speed post only.